Expert Sign Language Interpreter Services
two worlds /one voice™
Deaf Interpreter Services, Inc. (DIS) provides professional, State/Nationally-Certified Sign Language and Oral Interpreters, virtually or in-person nationwide.
Professional, Certified Interpreter Services, 24/7 Nationwide
Professional or Individual Services
Expert Sign Language
Deaf Interpreter Services, Inc. (DIS) provides professional, State/Nationally-Certified Sign Language and Oral Interpreters, Video Remote Interpreting (VRI), and Caption/CART services. Since 1993, DIS has worked with tens of thousands of clients enabling successful communication between persons who are Deaf, hard-of-hearing, and hearing through the use of Sign Language, Oral Interpreting and Captioning.
View More Services
- Local/State/Fed Gov’t Interpreter Services
- Deaf/Blind Interpreting
- Tri-Lingual Interpreting
- DSS – (Deaf Support Specialist)
- Readers & Note-takers
- Video Production & Captioning Post-Production
- Government Training/Classes
Articles to explore
Featured ASL Resources
Fit to Learn – Tips for working with Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Students
10 Things To Know About Sign Language Interpreters
With so many misconceptions regarding Certified Sign Language Interpreters lately, I thought it appropriate to help shed some light and information regarding Interpreters and 10 Important things to Know. As an interpreter, I have been asked some of the oddest...
For San Antonio Residents With Disabilities, Inclusion & Accessibility Are Key
By JAN ROSS PIEDAD Click here to listen. Inclusion is important for individuals with disabilities but often times, taking part in activities, community events, and employment opportunities requires overcoming extra hurdles. An estimated 14 percent of the San Antonio...
How it Works
We’ll walk you through the entire process
We provide services for
- Education (All levels)
- Business (Training, Meetings, Interviews, Job Coaching, Vocational)
- Medical (Appointments, Clinics, Hospitals, Therapy, Counseling)
- Local, State & Federal Agencies
- Law Enforcement
- Social Services
- Legal (Judicial, EEOC Hearings)
- Conferences / Seminars
- Weddings / Funerals
- Theatre Arts Productions / Concerts
- And more…
- We will walk you through the entire process – from requesting the interpreter, how to work with the interpreter (along with any situational/specialized needs), to the billing process.
Best ASL Interpreter Services!
Always there when needed, especially when emergencies come up.”
“Has provided the best interpreting services they are the best!”